Baby Killer Bee Scaleless Head Ball Python
here is some information about Baby Killerbee Scaleless Head Ball Python:
- Baby Killerbee Scaleless Head Ball Pythons are a rare and beautiful morph of Ball Python.
Baby Killerbee Scaleless Head Ball Python
- They are characterized by their creamy white base color, black markings, and scaleless head.
- These snakes are typically medium-sized, reaching an average length of 3-5 feet.
- They have a lifespan of around 20-30 years in captivity.
- Buy Baby Killerbee Scaleless Head Ball Pythons are relatively rare and can be quite expensive.
- However, they are a popular choice for reptile enthusiasts due to their stunning coloration and patterns.
The scaleless head gene is a recessive gene that can occur naturally in Ball Pythons. It causes the scales on the head of the snake to be missing or reduced in size. This can give the snake a unique and striking appearance. spot on head the
Baby Killerbee Scaleless Head Ball Pythons are typically born with a few scales on their head. As they grow, the scales on their head will gradually fall off. By the time they reach adulthood, they will have a completely scaleless head.
These snakes are relatively easy to care for, but they do require a warm and humid environment. They should also be fed a diet of live mice or rats. small scaleless spot on head
If you are interested in owning a Baby Killerbee Scaleless Head Ball Python, you should do your research to find a reputable breeder. These snakes require specialized care, so it is important to be prepared before you bring one home. head ball python for sale
WE HAVE BABY KILLERBEE SCALELESS HEAD BALL PYTHON FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Python regius
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 18 Inches In Length
- Roughly 94 Grams And Growing
- Feeding On Live Hopper Mice Weekly
Ball Pythons for sale Are Native To Central And Western Africa And Thrive In These Warm, Tropical Areas
- With Proper Care And Setup These Snakes Can Live 20 – 30 Years In Captivity
- Great For A First Time Keeper As Well As An Experienced Breeder
When Hatching Out Of The Egg They Can Be As Small As 10 Inches And Grow To Be 5 Feet