Baby Banana Fire Leopard Lemonblast Python
A Baby Banana Fire Leopard Lemonblast Ball Python is a morph of Ball Python that combines the Banana, Fire Leopard, and Lemonblast genes.
Baby Banana Fire Leopard Lemonblast Ball Python
- The Banana gene lightens the base color of the snake, ball pythons for sale, while the Fire Leopard gene creates a leopard-like pattern.
- The Lemonblast gene creates a yellow or orange tint to the snake’s coloration.
- Baby Banana Fire Leopard Lemonblast Ball Pythons are typically creamy white with black, yellow, and orange markings. ball python for sale
- They can also have red accents.
- These snakes are medium-sized, reaching an average length of 3-5 feet.
- They have a lifespan of around 20-30 years in captivity.
- Baby Banana Fire Leopard Lemonblast Buy Ball Pythons are relatively rare and can be quite expensive.
- However, they are a popular choice for reptile enthusiasts due to their stunning coloration and patterns.
The Banana, Fire Leopard, and Lemonblast genes are all dominant genes. This means that a snake only needs to have one copy of each gene to exhibit the corresponding trait.
The “Lemonblast” gene is a newer gene that is still being studied. banana ball python, It is not fully understood how it works, but it is thought to be a combination of the Banana and Butterscotch genes.
Baby Banana Fire Leopard Lemonblast Ball Pythons are relatively easy to care for, but they do require a warm and humid environment. They should also be fed a diet of live mice or rats.
If you are interested in owning a Baby Banana Fire Leopard Lemonblast Ball Python, you should do your research to find a reputable breeder. These snakes require specialized care, so it is important to be prepared before you bring one home.
WE HAVE BABY CB PYTHONS FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Python regius
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 17 Inches In Length
- Roughly 87 Grams And Growing
- Feeding On Live Hopper Mice Weekly
- Baby Banana Fire Leopard Lemonblast Python Are Native To Central And Western Africa And Thrive In These Warm, Tropical Areas
- With Proper Care And Setup These Snakes Can Live 20 – 25 Years In Captivity
- Great For A First Time Keeper As Well As An Experienced Breeder
When Hatching Out Of The Egg They Can Be As Small As 10 Inches And Grow To Be 5 Feet