Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa
here is some information about the Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa:
Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa snake
- Origin: The Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa is a morph of the Colombian Redtail Boa that was created by crossing two Colombian Redtail Boas that were both heterozygous for the Aztec gene.
- Color: The Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa is a very striking snake with a bright red body and black markings.
- Size: The Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa can grow to be 6-8 feet long.
- Temperament: The Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa is generally considered to be a docile snake, but it is important to handle them from a young age to socialize them. red tail boa for sale
- Care: The Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa requires a warm and humid environment. They should be fed a diet of live rodents.
- Lifespan: The Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa can live for 20-30 years.
The Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa is a popular snake among both hobbyists and breeders. They are relatively easy to care for and make beautiful additions to any collection. black boas for sale
Here are some of the potential benefits of owning an Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa:
- They are very striking snakes with beautiful coloration.
- They are generally considered to be docile snakes.
- They can live for 20-30 years.
Here are some of the potential drawbacks of owning an Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa:
- They can be large snakes, reaching up to 8 feet in length.
- They require a warm and humid environment.
- They should be fed a diet of live rodents.
Overall, the Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa is a beautiful and rewarding snake to own. However, it is important to do your research before purchasing one to ensure that you are prepared to provide them with the proper care.
Here are some additional details about the Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa:
- The Aztec gene is a dominant gene, so all offspring of an Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa will be Aztec.
- Aztec Colombian Redtail Boas are often referred to as “super reds” because of their bright coloration.
- The Aztec gene can also be found in other Boa species, such as the Boa Constrictor and the Boa Imperator. morphmarket boa
If you are interested in owning an Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa, I recommend doing some research to find a reputable breeder. You should also be prepared to provide the snake with the proper care, including a warm and humid environment and a diet of live rodents. super aztec boa
WE HAVE AZTEC COLOMBIAN REDTAIL BOA FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Boa Constrictor imperator
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 20 Inches In Length From Head To Tail
- This Is A Smaller Species Of Boa With Adults Growing To About 5ft
- Feeding On Live Or Frozen Thawed Hopper Mice
- Native To Northwestern Mexico And Northern Central America In The Forests Bordering The Sonoran Desert
- This Is A Naturally Occurring Dwarf Boa That Only Grows To 4 – 6 Feet In Length From Head To Tail
- With Proper Care And Setup These Can Live 20 – 30 Years On Average In Captivity
- Aztec Colombian Redtail Boa Prefers Sub-Tropical Conditions So Be Sure To Provide A Large Water Dish For Proper Humidity And Branches For Climbing